Chelsea & I compare prints from ten services to find the best
Want a more creative print? Visit http://fractureme.com, use the coupon ‘tony’ or ‘chelsea’.
Here are the services we compared:
* Bay Photo
* H&H Color Lab
* Nations PhotoLab
* Pro DPI
* CG Pro Prints
SUBSCRIBE & get the book with 14 HOURS of video: http://sdp.io/s
Lightroom book (w/ 12 hrs of video): http://sdp.io/l or Buying Guide: http://sdp.io/b
Worldwide use 10% off coupon ‘YouTube’: http://sdp.io/store
OR search for “Tony Northrup” in your Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook stores. All versions include 9+ hours of video, free lifetime updates, and free support.
Questions? Add a comment and I’ll reply.
Basic Starter Camera (0 used): Canon T3 http://sdp.io/t3
Better Starter Camera (0): Nikon D5300 http://sdp.io/d5300
Better Travel Camera (0): Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II http://sdp.io/em10ii
Good (0): Sony a6000 http://sdp.io/a6000
Better (,400): Nikon D5500 http://sdp.io/D5500 & Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 http://sdp.io/s35
Best (,150): Pentax K-1 http://sdp.io/K1 & Pentax 24-70 f/2.8 http://sdp.io/p24
In this video you’ll see today how any website is seo.How to add a site map website. How to search engine optimization. How to Verify website.
wapka website ka seo kaise kare. wapka website me sitemap kaise add kare. how to optimize website seo.
download here meta tag txt file.
direct subscribe here this channel
contact me on facebook.
Spend more than ten minutes online and it is clear that not all sites are the same. A poorly executed website not only looks badly upon the programmer or designer, but it also defeats the entire purpose of creating an online presence in the first place. The fact is that if a customer cannot easily access your site, then your website will not get the exposure it needs to produce enough traffic to generate leads.
The following four tips for designing an SEO friendly website are essential to overall success online.
There are hundreds of search engines on the internet. However, YouTube, Google, Bing, and Yahoo are among the top ten truly successful that business owners should be using. One of the criteria search engines use for placement are relevant keywords that match the meaning of your website. If you overly use keywords on your website or other web properties or choose the wrong, irrelevant terms; then your target audience may never find your site.
To avoid or correct this issue, consider your customer target goals. Place yourself in the shoes of your potential customer and research the keyword terms or phrases you would use to find your products or services. Then, create keywords and keyword placement that list. Check the chosen words with a keyword tool, such as Google’s Keyword Planner, to see their popularity. Finalize your keyword decision and add them to your website strategically.
So you have decided on which keywords to use, but where do they go? Can you just throw them in randomly or do specific placement guidelines exist?
You should strategically place keywords in certain areas on your site. Your site should tell a story to the search engines. The keywords or phrases you choose, tells them how and where they should rank it. I used the word strategically because there are particular places on a web page where it is necessary to have your keywords inserted. You do not want your site characterized as being spammy; so be sure not to over-optimize your website with the same keyword. Below are some of the most important places on your site that you should insert keywords:
The title tag, meta description, URL, H tags (1, 2 and 3), Alt text (images) and the main website/web page content.
URL’s and File Names
To increase your site’s visibility to the search engines, it is necessary that they can identify URL names quickly. Make sure you are using relevant keywords within your URL structure for each of your web pages. Relevant keywords or phrases tell Google what the page is about and how and where to rank that page. It also lets your visitors know that they are on the right page for whatever it is they are searching.
The second URL would receive much search engine love because it is descriptive and relevant to the website’s niche.
Naming your images with relevant keywords are important as well. No one is going to click on the second choice if he or she is searching for images of a black Jack Russell terrier but the first image will receive clicks, and the chances of that visitor going to your website are a lot higher.
Social media plays a significant role in designing a search engine friendly website. It allows you to build a trusted community and keeps you connected to your current customers or clients, build your brand, show your expertise and acquire new customers. When those customers give reviews, share your links or like your content and follow you; this gives your website exposure and instant credibility. These are as social signals, and they play a significant role in how search engines, specifically Google, rank your website. Social signals are an excellent way of getting exposure, trust, and credibility.
Once you design your website, make sure you sign up with the four most important social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
SAGA BIZ SOLUTIONS is a Web Designing, Web Development and Digital Marketing Company located in Hyderabad, India. We provide web-based solutions to a wide variety of individuals, small, medium and large-sized corporations all across the globe.
Our services include Web Solutions & Maintenance, E-commerce Applications & Solutions and Website Promotion Services. We will ensure that we deliver creative, high-quality services as per your expectations and beyond……each time, every time.
• Web Designing
• Web Development
• Bulk SMS Services
• SEO, PPC Services
• Logo Designing and many more…
Interested People can call us 040 – 40178637, 8886100007
Hiring a professional SEO services company in Toronto can help bring more local customers and therefore more sales into your internet business. It is very important to optimize your website to make it as accessible and visible in the on-line world as possible. So by now you should have a great website with a nice design and good content. However, what good is a website if your potential customers have no way of finding it? This is where SEO services become significant: allowing people to find their way into your website.
You have to understand that the kind of SEO services you get can either be a boon or a bane in your business. SEO is one of the most important components in on-line marketing strategy so it has become increasingly necessary. There is a large number of SEO services all over the Internet today. Unfortunately, some SEO services provided by some companies are rather shady, so make sure you do not deal with unreliable companies.
Here are some practical tips to help you look for good SEO services:
1. Use your instinct in choosing an SEO company. If you are uncomfortable with the deal, walk away. Never force yourself to make a deal with an SEO services Toronto if you do not like their terms. Or, if there are some conditions which are uncomfortable, never hesitate to ask. Their answers should address your anxiety, and will not increase it. If you still feel uncomfortable despite all the explanations, you are better off finding another company.
2. The price you pay is usually proportional to the quality of SEO services you get. Companies who have been in the SEO services in Toronto industry for a long time and have established their reputation usually charge more. You may find the additional charge worth every dollar as they can offer you the best SEO services to fit your every need. On the other and, if you go for companies that give out unbelievably low prices, you run the risk of receiving poor service without substantial results. However, this should not mean that you should stop looking for cost effective SEO services. There is also a possibility that you may encounter providers which offer their services for rock bottom fees because they already earn much. There is also a number of reliable SEO services provider which offers cheap service as business strategy to attract more customers. Basically, this tip means that the price you pay for SEO services company should not solely be your basis for choosing an SEO company to hire. Your main consideration should focus on the reliability and the credibility of the SEO company you have in mind.
3. Set a practical budget for SEO efforts and make the most out of it. Come up with a realistic budget that suits your business’s current situation as well as your marketing needs and goals. Your goals must be just as realistic as your budget. Do not expect that allotting only a meagre portion will take you right up into the first ten search engine listings. If you intend to land on the top 10, or even just in the top 20, be ready to spend a lot as SEO services providers usually do charge a fortune to get you that top 10 slot.
4. Widen your options. With all the choices you have for choosing an SEO company, look out for several options and scout around for great SEO services company. Do not content yourself with companies who claim that they offer the cheapest SEO services Toronto as you will probably end up with a low quality result or even have your site banned if the SEO firm engages in -Black hat- techniques. Instead, aim for those companies who provide the most efficient and effective strategy to give you the best service that they can provide. What you should aim for is one who will give you the best value for the budget that you have set aside.
SEO services in Toronto these days are more expensive than ever. The main reason for this high price is the same reason why you need to get one, anyway. SEO is known for its effectiveness in drawing customers into on-line sites. The more visitors translate to more chances of conversion and therefore, more sales. The price you pay for SEO services theoretically is worth every penny and will pay itself. So, make sure you choose the right SEO services Toronto to provide you only the best results.
Learn more about Web.com website builders at http://www.top10bestwebsitebuilders.com/reviews/web-com
Is your website still stuck on the back pages for Google search results? Want to bring it to the first page where it belongs? The answer might be in the SEO meta tags.
Of course, your content is chock-full of keywords and phrases, right? Are you including them in your meta data, as well? Ryan Bowman from Web Eminence is here to present a simple SEO guide for meta data.
SEO spiders look everywhere on your page during keyword searches. While on-page content is the most obvious place for such information on your web page, there are other areas where you need to include some food for the spiders. The more bait, the bigger the haul, so be sure to include keywords in the page title, the page URL, and the meta description.
Web builders have tools in place that make it easy for you to allow you to add these meta tags for SEO optimization. You can find reviews of some of our favorites here. Any of these builders let you edit the names of each page on your own web page while you are creating it. If you do not already have it set up this way, make sure that you include the keyword for that particular page in the page title. The same is true for the URL. If you need to add an extra word to attract more spiders, do it! You probably will not see the meta description on the page. Don’t worry, though—it will be in the code for the page. SEO spiders will find it in the code.
With all of the new meta tags for SEO placed strategically on your site, you are sure to start catching some more spiders!
Follow us on social media:
Website Templates: http://www.top10bestwebsitebuilders.com/website-templates
This video was created by Ryan Bowman. He is one of our Top 10 Best Website Builders experts — See his other videos here: http://youtube.com/user/webeminence
Jacksonville SEO Company – Why you should choose PMCJAX for SEO, Content Marketing and Website Design in Jacksonville, FL. http://www.pmcjax.com/portfolio-web-design.html
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of our most sought-after services. When performed by an experienced company, the new business that is generated as a result of SEO will pay back your investment over and over again. As a valuable lead-generation and communication tool, your website will continue to bring new business to your company year after year.
Our SEO and Content Marketing techniques can be applied to any business, of any size, anywhere in the world. We currently serve clients from South Florida to Oregon and everywhere in between.
This video shows live searches for a few of our client’s websites which include city, state, and global search phrases. It also includes a 20 second overview and example of a fundamental of website design. Visual heat map studies reveal that consumers view website pages in an F pattern.
If your company needs help with SEO for state, national and/or international search phrases, we have the knowledge and experience to make it happen.
Contact PMCJAX today to learn more about how our Jacksonville SEO company (http://www.pmcjax.com) can help your company grow online by visiting our website or by calling 877-630-7877.
Onsite SEO is very important! Google’s algorithm updates, like Penguin, have transformed the SEO industry (over the years) and for many years, there was a tremendous shift from onsite SEO to offsite SEO tactics (aka: link building). However, onsite SEO has come back into the spotlight and has once again become significant! Watch this Daily Brown Bag to learn beneficial onsite SEO tips and what to include in your onsite SEO checklist.