http://www.seo-services.com explains the three main web marketing strategies. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), and Social Media Marketing (SMM). SEO Services uses a blend of these strategies to form a well rounded website marketing plan.
There are three main strategies that comprise a balanced web marketing plan. Each tactic has distinct features that make it a valuable asset. SEO Services uses a blend of all three strategies for our clients, and In the next 3 minutes we’ll explain how to choose the best mix of web marketing disciplines for your business.
The three tactics are Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), and Social Media Marketing (SMM) and the distinctive features of each tactic include Traffic Volume, Visitors, Cost, Visibility, Results, Control, Purpose, and Shopper Type.
Letʼs start with Traffic Volume. SEO yields a high volume of traffic directly to your website. PPC provides a varying number of visitors to your website based on how much money you are willing to spend. SMM traffic is directly related to how often you publish content on your blogs and social networks.
Most of those the hits to your blog and social networks are from returning customers, but SEO and PPC both provide almost exclusively new visitors. Neither the SEO or SMM tactics require any fees per click. The only cost for SEO and SMM are the fees to a marketing agency to create the content and links. PPC marketing requires payment for each click on your ad. Depending on the industry the cost per click can be very high.
SEO is a process that requires a longer period of time before you will see your website on search engines, but PPC and SMM can both be launched and viewed almost immediately. However, SMM is slow to produce results. Both SEO and PPC can provide instant results.
Since SEO is based on search engine algorithms that are subject to change, marketers only have some control on the results. PPC users have complete control on when, where, and how their ads are shown. SMM is fully controlled by the marketer, but since it is based in a social environment, businesses have limited control on how their products are reviewed and interacted with on the social networks.
SEO and PPC are both great engines to drive new sales and leads to your business. SMMʼs purpose is based mainly on branding and communication with new and returning customers.
Finally, SEO and PPC will drive shoppers lower in the sales funnel, which means they will be more likely to make a purchase. SMM typically yields consumers who are just discovering your products or are in the early research stage of shopping. SEO Services employs a blend of each of these marketing tactics to drive new customers to your website to help your business compete on the internet and win.
Tony Edward & Joe Douress discuss SEO in 2015 and cover the following important updates:
• Knowledge Graph will expand, but experience major result fluctuations – with Freebase.com (Google-owned metaweb database) disabling editing capabilities in March 2015, all of that entity data will be transferred to Wikipedia’s Wikidata. If Wikidata’s policy guidelines are as strictly monitored as Wikipedia’s, we may see some previous Knowledge Graph results start to drop out of Google’s search results. We suggest securing your Freebase.com profile before March and use rel=publisher linking in Google+.
• Penguin and Panda will become fabric of algorithm – Google mentioned that larger “updates” we’re used to seeing will discontinue, which hints at Penguin becoming much more integrated into Google’s overarching algorithm. We suggest taking a more “content marketing” approach with your SEO efforts by avoiding spammy link practices and building great content that users will want to share naturally.
• Mobile-friendly sites will become more important – Google now shows a “mobile-friendly website” label in mobile search results, and has been improving their support for mobile by expanding their Mobile Search Help section. They also recently started sending out mobile ranking demotion notifications to webmasters, which hints at the upcoming importance of mobile-friendly websites. If you plan to do a site redesign in 2015, now is the time to integrate mobile optimization and consider using responsive web design.
• Local results will become more tied into Traditional search results – Google “Pigeon” improves distance and location factors for local search queries, and we expect local results show up for more search queries. If your website has local content, we suggest optimizing for local keywords. Additionally, verify your Google+ Local listings and encourage customers to leave reviews to improve your local rankings.
• Image search will become more sophisticated – with Google’s recent updates to allowing CDN-hosted images to be optimized for Google News, we can expect to see this happen for Google’s universal search as well. If you host your images on a CDN, we encourage you to optimize your alt tags in preparation for image search improvements in Google.
Elite SEM is a Digital Marketing agency which specializes in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Display, and Mobile Marketing.. Elite SEM’s office locations include New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Fort Lauderdale.
Follow Elite SEM
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EliteSEM
Twitter – https://twitter.com/elitesem
Google + – https://plus.google.com/+Elitesem
Elite Blog – http://elitesem.com/sem-paid-search-b…
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
For more details
Call: +91 9871898457
Connect with us
Call us today at 604.240.8445 and start getting more traffic to your website from the best SEO Company in Vancouver,BC.
More traffic = MORE SALES! we will get that for you!
855.245.6966 toll free
It’s no secret that keyword research is THE most important part of SEO. That’s a fact.
Unfortunately, most people make the same (huge!) mistake with their keyword research process: they start off using the Google Keyword Planner.
Look, the GKP is a great tool. It gives you objective information on search volume, estimated bids and the trending popularity of a keyword. It’s a tool that everyone needs to use. But it’s not very good at generating new ideas.
That’s where these 5 strategies come into play. Here’s how they work:
1. Online Forums: Forums are a little old school, but there are popular forums in pretty much every niche. And they’re a watering hole where your target audience asks questions (which are usually things people also type into Google). If you notice a thread coming up over and over again, it’s likely a keyword that people type into Google and YouTube.
2. Wikipedia: Thousands of hand-curated topics. Each category in a Wikipedia entry is a potential keyword. Most internal links that point to other WIkipedia entries are also potential niche-relevant keyword ideas.
3. “Searches related to…”: Just scroll to the bottom of Google’s search results and see what keywords they suggest. This is an absolute gold mine.
4. Amazon.com: Book titles and table of contents are both awesome keyword research opportunities.
5. Quora.com: Kind of a modern day Q&A website. Perfect for generating new ideas for keyword research.
If you’re looking to get more actionable SEO videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel right here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=backlinko
Local SEO marketing will bring new customers to your businesses doorstep. Sign up for Yext right now. http://yext.com
For help with your event marketing needs, check out http://www.grandstandstore.com
In this tutorial, I discuss event marketing strategies, and how you can promote your events to make sure that you draw attendance from social media, publicity, SEO, and referrals from existing attendees.
Event marketing strategies via SEO include making sure that for each event you host, you create a web page for that event, and make it rank for keywords that are relevant for your events like the event title and the city name of the city that it is in.
To increase event attendance via social media, you must get your event attendees to share your events on Twitter and Facebook. The best time to ask your attendees to promote your events on Twitter and Facebook is when they themselves sign up to attend your event. When people sign up for your event, they are typically excited about attending, and you must take advantage of their excitement, and get them to invite their friends.
Event marketing strategies to help you get publicity for your events include posting your events on other local event websites. Make sure that your events are truly interesting. If your events are truly interesting, they will naturally have great headlines, and other site editors, bloggers, and journalists will notice your events, and take note. Many of them might promote your events on their own websites because your events, being truly interesting, will make their website content better.
Additionally, if you are looking to promote your events and grow your business, I have written a number of books on how to start and grow your business. Please take a look at my Amazon author page for a full list of my books.
For more event promotion strategies and ideas, make sure you watch the full event management playlist:
How to make money and generate revenue from events:
How to choose a price for events:
Event marketing ideas:
Event marketing tutorial:
People are changing the way they find businesses. This video looks at the change in consumer buying behaviors and the uptake in Search Engines in the buyers journey. The Online Marketing Gurus are Organic Search Engine Marketing Experts, please visit out site at www.onlinemarketinggurus.com.au
Googel SEO Top 10 Tips , that is help in your Google Organic Ranking,