Lenticular | 3D | Custom Business Cards
3D lenticular business cards are more popular nowadays. 3D lenticular business card is the unique way of advertising and promotion as these cards are specially designed with up to 2 different images delivered due to lenticular effect. With creative 3D business cards you will be able to tell people what you and your business is about and also tell a story. Here at TwenT3 we use color and images for impact and good design principles to make your unique business card pleasing and easy to read.
For more info
Official Website:► http://www.twent3.co.uk/
4D Lenticular Business Cards https://tightdesigns.com/shop/business-cards/holographic-business-cards/
Holographic Business Cards come in 4 Dimensions to flip 2 or 3 times allowing you to place multiple marketing messages on your business card without overcrowding the design.
We print custom lenticular business cards for cheap.
Get started now and have your custom holographic business cards within 2 weeks (business days).
6151 Miramar Parkway, Suite 120
Miramar, FL 33023
4D Prints are Lenticular items that allow one to have 2 or 3 distinctive photos in a single space by flipping the from one to another. We bring your pictures and develop a changing effect, every picture disappearing and after that coming back from one to another while moving it from up & down. The back side of the card may also be imprinted in regular full color printing process. Complete width with plastic 4D viewer and backing is 21pt. Just the front side can have the 4D effect.
Our lenticular sheets are 75 LPI. LPI signifies Lenticules For each In ..
Currently, just a up and down changeover or switch can be obtained for purchase.
We must have standard .125″ bleed for 4D printing. The entire bleed ought to be .125″ included in the slice measurements. For instance, if you’re purchasing a company card the last measurement you need to upload is 3.625 x 2.125. The files must be CMYK and 300dpi as normal. There are several other guidelines you need to adhere to as well when creating the front of a 4D business card
– White-colored and light tinted locations are clear, other views / flips will show through light colored areas creating a ghosting effect. White-colored and light colored parts only work effectively if every view has white/light shades in the very same location.
– Dark strong shaded and/or textured backgrounds work nicely.
– Steer clear of tiny, fine and skinny fonts. Text gets altered throughout the lens / plastic material, therefore the the much more bold the more effective.
– Use bold San-Serif typefaces.
– 4D effect is most effective once the variant from picture to picture is simple and easy.
– Textual content that differs from view to view or file to file should never overlap, it must be in different placements on every view.
Yet another thing to be aware of is how many files are going to be submitted. This will depend if you select a 2 or 3 picture changeover.