Wie komme ich für ein spezielles Keyword nach oben?
1. Zuerst analysieren wir die Domain mit dem SEO Tool Sistrix um die relevanten Keywords für die Landingpage zu erfahren.
2. Schauen wir uns den Aufbau der Landingpage an. Was steht im Title / Description, Wie ist die semantische Struktur aufgebaut? Welche Probleme der User löst die Landingpage?
3. Terminananalyse mit WDFxIDF. Wir schauen uns mit Onpage.org die Terme genauer an und überlegen welche Keywords noch thematisch relevant sind.
How to use the Keyword planner tool for SEO in 2017 – Fixing the Basics!
To start with, you must have a google adwords account, to sign up for a google adwords account click here http://adwords.google.com/. After signing in to the google adwords account, click on tools menu and then click keyword planner.
1) Click on search for new keywords using phrase, website or category.
2) Enter your keyword phrase | website landing page | category
3) Set the geographic location, language and/or the competition and average monthly searches.
4) Click on Get ideas.
Here are your results. For more such videos, subscribe to us here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHk08OSG9C7TFRxCsAWdSXA
SEM Rush tutorial – Best Keyword Research Tool – Easy SEO Link Building – SEM Rush Demo – Safe Guarding Rankings Tip – Start an SEO Consulting Business.
PBN Vendors, How to Scale a Private Blog Network Easily – https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=edGDrRVy0u0
Leave that day job already & start an SEO consulting business – At Dynamik 365 we’re here to guide you each step of the way.
In this video Dino Gomez takes you out to Mexico on an inflatable raft because he’s crazy. And then he introduces you to SEMRUSH & demonstrates how to uncover great keywords, find link building opportunities, tips you off on how to safe guard rankings, & more.
This video is for beginner SEO Consultants who want to learn an easy and effective way to do keyword research.
Particularly one of my favorite tools to use is SEM Rush. A lot of SEOs don’t really know the power of SEM Rush so in this video I show you a few ways to use this powerful software.
It’s no secret that keyword research is THE most important part of SEO. That’s a fact.
Unfortunately, most people make the same (huge!) mistake with their keyword research process: they start off using the Google Keyword Planner.
Look, the GKP is a great tool. It gives you objective information on search volume, estimated bids and the trending popularity of a keyword. It’s a tool that everyone needs to use. But it’s not very good at generating new ideas.
That’s where these 5 strategies come into play. Here’s how they work:
1. Online Forums: Forums are a little old school, but there are popular forums in pretty much every niche. And they’re a watering hole where your target audience asks questions (which are usually things people also type into Google). If you notice a thread coming up over and over again, it’s likely a keyword that people type into Google and YouTube.
2. Wikipedia: Thousands of hand-curated topics. Each category in a Wikipedia entry is a potential keyword. Most internal links that point to other WIkipedia entries are also potential niche-relevant keyword ideas.
3. “Searches related to…”: Just scroll to the bottom of Google’s search results and see what keywords they suggest. This is an absolute gold mine.
4. Amazon.com: Book titles and table of contents are both awesome keyword research opportunities.
5. Quora.com: Kind of a modern day Q&A website. Perfect for generating new ideas for keyword research.
If you’re looking to get more actionable SEO videos like this one, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel right here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=backlinko
http://blog.prima-posizione.it/strumento-parole-chiave-adwords-alcune-novita/2014_7338/ – Breve vidotutorial per scoprire come usare il nuovo keyword planner di Google Adwords (suggeritore di parole chiave) per scegliere le parole chiave in ottica SEO (cioè per ottimizzare il proprio sito per renderlo visibile organicamente, ergo nei risultati naturali delle ricerche).
http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/market-samurai In this 10 minute video, I talk about how I do keyword research when it comes to the blog posts that I write, the articles that I submit to article sites, and selecting potential profitable niche sites. I also show you exactly how I do a bit of SEO “espionage” to scope out exactly what I have to do to out rank my competition.
Login to Google Keyword Planner: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
*You will need an AdWords account to sign up, but just create a dummy campaign then cancel it when you’re done.
Start with a broad phrase which will generate a larger number of keyword suggestions. Click “Get Ideas” then click the “keyword ideas” tab. Now scroll through keyword suggestions to find phrases you want to rank for.
A few basic tips:
-average monthly searches is estimated and only shows numbers for that EXACT keyword (not all it’s variations)
-competition is for AdWords, not SEO
-best practice is to select long-tail (very specific phrases) because there is less competition and it’s more specific, so higher conversion rates
-use the filters to narrow down your keyword suggestions (location and the “include” option are most helpful in my opinion)
-“chicago wedding photographer” and “wedding photogapher in chicago” are essentially the same keyword, so no need to select both
-write down all the different photography services (in this case) in a keyword list so you can create a new landing page for each service
I like to use Google Autcomplete AND Google Keyword Planner to make sure I don’t miss any keywords. You will likely find opportunities in both tools. Find Google Autocomplete tricks here: http://onlinemediamasters.com/4-google-autocomplete-tricks-for-finding-seo-keywords/
Full article: http://onlinemediamasters.com/using-google-keyword-planner-for-seo-keyword-research/
Learn how to create an SEO keyword list for small towns, large cities, or national keywords. A keyword list should be the FIRST thing you do in SEO since it often determines the content that goes on your site, URL structure, is the roadmap for creating an SEO-friendly website. Follow my tutorial and learn how to research keywords in Google Autocomplete, Keyword Planner, and HubShout WebGrader. Combine ALL the keywords you find in these tools and you will have an awesome keyword list!
Keyword for small towns 1:43
Keywords for large cities 2:45
Keyword for national SEO 3:56
Keyword competition 5:34
Competitor keywords 7:08
What a keyword list looks like 8:24
Google Autocomplete: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/106230?hl=en
Google Keyword Planner: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
HubShout WebGrader http://hubshout.com/?p=webgrader
Google Autocomplete Tricks: http://onlinemediamasters.com/4-google-autocomplete-tricks-for-finding-seo-keywords/
Google Keyword Planner Tutorial: http://onlinemediamasters.com/using-google-keyword-planner-for-seo-keyword-research/
Thanks for watching and leave me a comment with any questions!